My Blog List

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Cricut Circle February Everyday Cricut Contest Entry










Hello and happy Thursday!

This is my entry for the Cricut Circle February Everyday Cricut Contest. I absolutely love this cartridge! I made this box to house my calling cards and wanted each side to represent a Provo Craft machine that I own. Inside each calling card envelope is a tag made with Cricut Circle cutout. The cuts I used from Cricut Everyday are as follows:

FavrBox 2 Fit to Page
Expresn2 2"
Imagine2 2"
YurStry2 1 1/2"
Gypsy1 1"
Gypsy2 1/2"
Live Laugh Scrap Shift Phrase
Your Story Album
Imagine word @ 1 1/2"

Other Supplies:
Tulip tool and gems
Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Color Basics Black and White
Bazill Dots Ballet and Green (I'm not sure of the exact color name)

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and great weekend!
Terri,
















3 comments:

  1. These look so great. Compare to the ones I made last summer these are works of art...I so need to make new ones!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice calling cards. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Momo and I just love this project! I haven't used my Cricut Everyday cart yet, but plan to use it on my calling cards I'm making. Now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...