My Blog List

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Christmas in May Sneak Peek

It's Christmas in May! I know it's a little early, but I make about 70 handmade Christmas/holiday cards every year, so getting an early start is fine by me.  I used some sneak peek products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog. In just 8 days, items in this catalog will be available for order.  If you are interested in ordering, and there are some fabulous items this year, please visit me at territakashige.stampinup.net

For these cards, I used Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green (a new 2012-2014 In Color) cardstock, Chock-Full of Cheer clear mount stamps, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker and the new Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper.  I also used some Stampin' Up! Jewels to bling them up a little.  I made the poinsettia flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch and last but not least the Decorative Label punch, one of my favorite standbys.  The best part of this project was that I used only 1 sheet of the Designer Series Paper and 3 sheets of 8/12 x 11 cardstock to make 6 cards total.

Merry early holidays!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...