My Blog List

Monday, September 2, 2013

File Folder Thinking of You Card

Hello,

I hope you are all having a nice relaxing Labor Day.  Ok, I am now addicted to making these file folder cards with the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board.  Last week , Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin' Up!, was involved in a horse riding accident and she's pretty banged up.  I wanted to send her a card to let her know I hope she feels better soon.

I had found some file folder card videos on You Tube the past few weeks and wanted to try them. Patty Bennett did a wonderful video on these types of cards (thank you Patty!).  You can find it here on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaGZz1SJ5mE

Here's my card for Shelli:


Take care!

Terri,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...