My Blog List

Friday, March 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Live Stamping Event - 3/26/2014

Happy Friday!

I've been on vacation all week and can hardly believe it's Friday already!  On Wednesday, Stampin' Up! held several live YouTube Stamping Events.  I watched two of them live, starting at 4:30 Pacific time.  It inspired me to create some cute gift packaging and cards using the Tag-a-Bag Gift Bag and Tag-a-Box bundles, as well as some of my Sale-a-bration products. 

During the 10:00 airing I won a prize, the Good As Gold Sale-a-bration Card Kit!  My upline, Heidi Boos won one as well (http://stuckonstampin.blogspot.com/).

Here are the items I made:



Here are the prize winners!
 
 
Here's the live stamping event (my name is at approximately 29 minutes in):
 
 
Have a great weekend and create something!  Speaking of Sale-a-bration, it's almost over!  Contact me at territaka@netscape.net by March 30th if you'd like to place an order.
 
Thanks!
 
Terri,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...