My Blog List

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Toothless Punch Art

Happy Sunday!

One of my friends at work was having a "Toothless" themed party for her son's birthday this month and I wanted to make him a Toothless card.  I couldn't find any patterns for Toothless punch art on the Internet, so I spent some quality time with my Stampin' Up! punches and created one.  I hope you like it.  I think he turned out kinda cute!


I used the following Stampin' Up! punches (and product) to make Toothless:

Extra-Large Oval
Large Oval
Modern Label
Word Window
Bird Builder
Cupcake Builder
uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
Chevron Embossing Folder (for the body)
Stampin'  Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for checking Toothless out!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...