My Blog List

Sunday, June 21, 2015

CYCI#75 A Sketch Challenge

Hello and Happy Father's Day!

Today at www.canyoucaseit.com we have a sketch for you to recreate.  I am a little partial to this sketch as I designed it!



I had a stack of pears I had cut out with my Cricut die-cutting machine and thought a pear would go perfect with the pear design on the paper.  And of course the "So Sweet" sentiment is a pearfect (get it) finishing touch.


I used the following Stampin' Up! products on this card:

Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Farmer's Market Designer Series Paper
Hello Life Stamp Set
Berry Basket Bigz Die
Large Oval Punch
Scalloped Oval Punch
Dazzling Details
Stampin' Dimensionals

Have yourself a wonderful Father's Day and please check out all the great cards at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...