My Blog List

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

PPP Blog Hop A Kit in Color

Welcome to the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop. This month's kit is titled  "A Kit in Color" and it sold out!  It's cute and has 4 of the new 2020-2022 In Colors.  I've seen a lot of cute cards online using the arches stamp.

Here's a preview of the kit:


Here are my alternatives:


I just had to make a fried egg with the large cloud.




Thanks for checking out my alternative projects this month. Now it's time to check out Joni's blog to see what she made!

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (or I am already your demonstrator) and would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please visit my Paper Pumpkin link here to sign up:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2089211

Subscribe by June 10th to get the special Share Sunshine kit!

Happy Hopping!

Hugs,
Terri

12 comments:

  1. I just really love the fried egg!! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I would never have thought of an egg! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Wow the over easy egg is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the different ways you used the contents of the kit. The fried egg totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and cheery - thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative! Who knew you could do punch art friend egg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how creative you are and that you make a variety of alternates! The egg...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you had fun! Love all of these! But that egg...! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Love the egg! Nice job on the alternates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting a loan of $450.000.00 USD dollars with 2% interest rate per a year from Mr Lorenzo Diego Loan Firms was so easy.when other financial investors turned me down. Mr Lorenzo Diego offered me a loan that got my business going today He's Certified to Offer the Following Types of Loans * Personal Loans (Unsecured) * Business Loans (Unsecured) * Debt Consolidation Loans * Improve Your Home * Investment Loans. He's honored to meet your financial needs. Credit problems should not stop you from getting the loan you need. He can finance up to $10,000.00 USD Dollars to $100,000,000.00 USD Dollars anywhere in the world as long as He 2% interest can be guaranteed on these projects.
    Email mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com
    Whatsapp ... + 1 (346) 226-2778  

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...