My Blog List

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

ICS Blog Hop It's A Girl Thing!

 


Hello and welcome to the April 2021 ICS Blog Hop!  Our theme this month is "It's a Girl Thing!"  I chose to use the Hey Girlfriend stamp set from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. #icsbloghop

This stamp set has great images for coloring!  There is also a dog and a cat to go with any of the three girls.

I made two bright fun cards using this set and brought our my Stampin' Blends out and had fun coloring.




Thanks for stopping by my blog on this month's hop!  Now it's time to check out Sharon's beautiful creativity!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Please leave a comment below and I will mail you a complimentary catalog if you'd like.

You can shop here:  www.territakashige.stampinup.net

Happy hopping friends!

Hugs,
Terri

6 comments:

  1. That's a perfect girly card! Fun stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!!! Perfect "girlie" cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun stamp set to use for all the girls in your life! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriends make life better! Your creations are so FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Terri! I love the girlfriends and they're fur babies.

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...