My Blog List

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Pick of the Crop


Hello and welcome to the June 2022 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities blog hop!  This month's kit is called "Pick of the Crop".  I hope you enjoy all of the beautiful alternative projects we will showcase today on the hop.

Here is the Stampin' Up! video showing this gorgeous kit:


I wanted to use the market cart to make an alternative.  I focused on the die cuts that came as part of the kit as well as adding some stamping.  The beauty of the exclusive stamps that are included each month is that you always have them for future use!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  Now it's time to check out my friend Lisa to see her wonderful alternate ideas!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator, and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please visit this link to sign up:

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2089211

Here is a preview of the July 2022 kit Sending Good Thoughts:


Happy hopping!

Hugs,

Terri



3 comments:

  1. Adorable esp love the lavender at the bottom of the card great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I like how you added the extra pieces to the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a beautiful scene. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...