My Blog List

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

ICS Blog Hop Spring Has Sprung


Welcome to the April 2023 ICS Blog Hop!  This month our theme is Spring. As Easter was only a few days ago, I had to showcase the two Easter cards I made using the Bunny punch and the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper.  #icsbloghop

Here are my projects:



Thank you so much for stopping by and helping me celebrate Spring!  Please click the Next button to "hop" over to Debbi's blog to see her beautiful creativity!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Please leave a comment below and I will mail you a catalog.

You can purchase Stampin' Up! products here:

Shop For Stamps, Paper, Project Kits, & Other Incredible Products (stampinup.com)

You can join my team here:

Join My Team (stampinup.net)

Thanks so much for stopping by my little crafty corner of the internet!

Hugs, 

Terri

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Terri! Love that DSP and the little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty. Perfect for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the DSP used with the bunny. Great card ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...