My Blog List

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Painted Petals

 


Welcome to the July 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Painted Petals and it's gorgeous! It makes absolutely stunning cards!


I made 4 alternative cards this month:





I tried to switch around the color palette and hopefully I succeeded.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog on our hop today.  Please click through the blogs listed below to enjoy some fun alternates from these super talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below or visiting this link to sign up:

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2089211

Thanks very much for stopping by today!  Happy Hopping!

Hugs,

Terri

8 comments:

  1. Oh circles are great idea, so much fun playing with this kit's possibilities! Thank you for hopping this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to mix and match the color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit has so much potential for alternate cards. Great ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas I loved this kit so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute alterternates! I don't know why I can't comment like I normally do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your addition of the flower stamped on the layers. Great Idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Time For Cake

  Welcome to the August 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is gorgeous!  It is the Time For Cake kit and makes...