My Blog List

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cricut Card Contest Entry


This is the card I made for the Cricut Card Contest for the HSN launch of two new products from Provo Craft and Anna Griffin on January 20th. I used the Wall Decor and More and Don Juan cartridges, along with Anna Griffin paper. I tell you, my Michael's and Joann's did not have any Anna Griffin products. I found the paper just by chance at Life's a Scrapbook in Sherwood, Oregon. I almost gave up and didn't submit anything, but I am glad I did. I added some bling to the Eiffel Tower to make it sparkly.
Hope it's a good weekend for all.
Terri,

1 comment:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...