My Blog List

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cricut Cat-The Layout



Hello everyone and happy Thursday! One more day until the weekend. Yay! Okay, I posted this picture of Rusty and his Cricuts a few days ago, but here is the layout I made for my daughter's album (since he's technically her cat so I guess I would be a cat Grandma). Hey, I'm only 44, what happened there? Anyway, here is the layout. I used my Cricut Imagine to print some background paper and my Cricut Everyday cartridge to print the titles and the bug head. It's a very black, green and white layout, but I think it's kinda fun. Happy Mother's Day to my crafty friends out there!

Terri



1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Love the green and the "Cricut" bugs throughout. :)

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...