My Blog List

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Owls good in the new year.

Happy New Year!

I wanted to post this picture of some owl pillows I made over the holidays.  I used the Make a Friend pattern @ Joann's and made some for my aunts and mom and mother-in-law.  The one I like the best is the one on the left front.  I used Stampin' Up! Spice Cake Designer Series fabric (love this and just ordered some more).  For the other owls, I used the coordinating quilting bundles you can buy at Joann's.  I'm getting back into sewing after more than 20 years and enjoying it, although not as often as I'd like.

To purchase the Spice Cake Designer Series fabric and paper, please visit me at territakashige.stampinup.net.

Take care everyone!

Terri,

1 comment:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...