My Blog List

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jasper took my new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog

Jasper (my daughter's 8 and half month old kitten) is constantly sneaking onto and taking scraps of paper from my craft desk.  Last night I found him trying to take a nap with the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  He's such a craft kitty!  Like me, Jasper knows a good thing when he sees it!  There are so many great paper crafting products in this new catalog and if you're interested in a copy, please contact me.  As a long-time scrapbooker, I am thrilled that they've added 4 new Simply Scrappin' Kits, new Linen Ring Albums (in 4 neutral colors) and Divided Page Protectors for quick, classy and fun page making.

Also, there's still time to view and order the retiring items (until May 31st).  Please visit me at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/territakashige to learn more about the retiring items and the new products. 

And starting in May 2012, Stampin' Up!'s New Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
  • Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
  • A business supply pack valued at $65!.
That's a total value of $190!

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. It's like he's saying..."back off this catalog is mine!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...