My Blog List

Monday, July 16, 2012

Tunnel card I saw on youtube.

Happy July 16th Friends!
I peruse youtube for Stampin' Up! inspired craft ideas and I always come across Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. http://www.youtube.com/user/dawn5377?feature=results_main This past weekend she had a tunnel card video tutorial so I tried it.  This card is so easy to make and I think I'll be making lots more of them.  For this card I used Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant cardstock, Elegant Egglplant ink and my Petals A Plenty embossing folder.  I also used some retired ribbon for the bow.  To give it a little sparkle on the front I used Dazzling Details.  Stamps set were My Friend and Fabulous Phrases.  At last, but not least I used the Framelits Labels, sizes 3 and 4. To get such easy score lines, I used my Stampin' Up! Simply Scored (TM) tool.

To learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit me at territakashige.stampinup.net.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful week!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...