My Blog List

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Special Extended to March 31st!

Hello,

It's back, but only for a few more days. Stampin' Up! has extended their Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit special to March 31st.

So, if you were thinking of joining during Sale-a-Bration, you now have a second chance! Woo hoo!

Join-Banner

Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration...
  • Get 25% more products for FREE in your Starter Kit!
  • Choose $156.50 worth of product and pay only $99.00.
  • FREE Shipping (for an additional $10 savings!)
  • Take advantage of this limited-time offer and please contact me if you are interested as I would love to have you join me!  My email is territaka@netscape.net.
Happy Crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...