My Blog List

Saturday, July 12, 2014

CYCI 27 & 28 Two Week Challenge

Hello and welcome to Can You Case It 27 & 28.  This challenge is to cover a two week period, since Stampin' Up!'s annual convention is next week.  I'm not there, but a lot of my fellow demonstrators are, so I'll be catching up with them via social media.

Our Challenge was to Pick a Page in the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog and case it.  I chose the upper right corner of page 119. I used the Choose Happiness stamp set on the opposite page, 118, but the design from 119.




 
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
 
Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Tea Lace Paper Doily
Choose Happiness Stamp Set
Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine
Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape
Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Stampin' Sponge
"Cheers" from Good Greetings (a sneak peek).
 
Come check us out at canyoucaseit.com!
 
Thanks!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...