My Blog List

Sunday, October 12, 2014

CYCI40 Color Challenge

Welcome to CYCI40!

Our challenge at canyoucaseit.com this week is a color challenge:


Another crazy week for me, so having these colors already picked out for me was great!  Since it's October, why not make a Halloween card?  I used the Choose Happiness Stamp Set on this card, and I think it shows how versatile this set really is.

I also CASED this tag idea from Shelli Gardner http://soshelli.com/so-shelli-blog/2014/8/27/my-september-stamp-snack-and-chat-event-choose-happiness.html.


I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Naturals White Cardstock
Choose Happiness Stamp Set
Good Greeting Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black and Pumpkin Pie Ink Pads
Thread Linen
Chalk Talk Framelits
1/2" Circle Punch
Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink

Have fun playing and add your image to canyoucaseit.com.  Let's see if you CASED it!

Have a great week,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...