My Blog List

Sunday, February 1, 2015

CYCI #55 Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone!

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we had a sketch challenge.  This was our sketch for CYCI #55:


And here is my take on it:




I used my January 2015 Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit, along with these Stampin' Up! Products:

Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Cardstock
Gold Glimmer Paper
Heart Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Large Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stampin' Dimensionals

Have a lovely week and check out my fellow design team members and their beautiful creations at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...