My Blog List

Friday, March 27, 2015

Nature's Perfection Shaker Card

Happy Friday!

Although I have to say, I've been on vacation all week so this Friday is a little bittersweet lol.

I am loving the Nature's Perfection Sale-A-Bration stamp set and will be featuring it over the next few days.  Sale-A-Bration ends next Tuesday, March 31st and I can't believe it's almost over.  Please let me know if you'd like to get in on some last minute fun.   My online store is always open at territakashige.stampinup.net.

I had to try this shaker card with Fun Foam. I first saw this on Youtube from Diane Dimich (http://www.ddstamps.com/):


For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Whisper White and Smoky Slate Cardstock
Window Sheet
Nature's Perfection Stamp Set (only available during until March 31st with a $50.00 (before tax and shipping) order.
Butterfly Basics Stamp Set
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Circle Framelits
Jewel Rhinestones

Non-Stampin' Up! products used:

Sequins
Copic Markers
Fun Foam



Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Terri,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...