My Blog List

Sunday, July 5, 2015

CYCI77 A Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to a CYCI Sketch Challenge!  Over at www.canyoucaseit.com, the Design Team rocked it this week!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my take on it:



I love sketches because it challenges me, but I really love seeing how everyone interprets the sketch.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products on this card:

Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Whisper White Cardstock
Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack
Sweet Stack Stamp Set
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Dazzling Details
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and check out the design team cards at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Take care,
Terri
 

2 comments:

  1. Terri, your card is adorable! Thanks for being part of Can You Case It? :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The balloon stamp with your choice of patterned papers is terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...