My Blog List

Sunday, October 4, 2015

CYCI#89 A Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to another sketch challenge at www.canyoucaseit.com!  This is our Sketch inspiration:


And my interpretation:




I used one of my older bottles of Stickles and a retired Stampin' Up! mask as a guide to create a striped effect.  I thought it would work well with this sketch. 

I also used the following Stampin' Up! Products:

Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey and Whisper White Cardstock
Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper
Night of Navy Ink Pad
Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set
Crushed Curry Thick Baker's Twine (retired)
Hexagon Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Please visit www.canyoucaseit.com and enter your design!

Have a beautiful week!
Terri,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...