My Blog List

Sunday, January 24, 2016

CYCI#104 A Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday!

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we have a great sketch to inspire you:



Here's my version:


I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this sketch challenge card:

Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
Circle Framelits
Perfect Pairings Stamp Set
Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush
It's My Party Enamel Dots
Stampin' Dimensionals
Memento Ink Pad in Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by this week. Please check out all the awesome Design Team cards at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Have a great week!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...