My Blog List

Sunday, April 10, 2016

CYCI#115 Color Challenge

Hey There!

It's a color challenge at www.canyoucaseit.com this week.  Our colors are yellows, reds and black.




For my red I chose Cherry Cobbler and for my yellow it was Crushed Curry.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products on this card:

Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Typeset Designer Series Paper
Party Pants Stamp Set (retired 2016 Sale-a-bration)
Basic Black Archival Stamp Pad
Bold Butterfly Framelits
Gold Metallic Washi Tape (retired 2016 Sale-a-bration)
Large Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Pearl Basic Jewels
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you link up your creation at www.canyoucaseit.com!

Have a wonderful week,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...