My Blog List

Sunday, April 2, 2017

March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Blog Candy!

Hello Friends! 

I want you to have fun with Paper Pumpkin, a monthly subscription kit by Stampin' Up!  So, to help with that, I am giving away a complete March 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit.  It's called "Bunny Buddies" and it could not be any cuter!  Think of the cute Easter/Spring treats you could package up. 

All you need to do is to leave me a comment below and I will draw a random winner on Wednesday, April 5th, 2017. 


Also, there’s a big surprise coming in April to Paper Pumpkin! The kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass (and it also includes a free gift)!. Contact me today to sign up! You won’t want to miss this.

If you'd like to subscribe, please visit my Paper Pumpkin link here:  https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2089211



Happy Spring and good luck!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...