My Blog List

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Winter Woods



Hello and welcome to the October 2019 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month we are showcasing alternate ideas using the October 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit "Winter Woods".  This kit makes cards, and since this is the time of year I need all of the Christmas cards I can get, I decided to stick with cards, but then I had to add bookmarks too!

 Here's the card designed by Stampin' Up!:


Here are my alternative cards (and bookmarks) surrounding the original in the middle of the picture:


I think this one is my favorite. I used the In The Woods dies from the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual catalog. I love how Paper Pumpkin can coordinate with annual catalog products!



Thanks for checking out my alternate cards!  Now it's time to check out Lisa's alternatives!

http://bit.ly/2p7kKfL
If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (or I am already your demonstrator) and would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please visit my Paper Pumpkin link here to sign up:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2089211

The November 2019 kit coordinates with this kit.   Contact me for details!

Thanks!
Terri

9 comments:

  1. Terri cute project. I love how you added extra trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite is also my favorite too! Fun kit! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! I love all the ideas you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit is my favorite, too! Love what you've done by punching the ovals!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your alternates but really like the oval frames around the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a busy bee - such a lovely collection of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE them all...the last one is my favorite also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of cards and projects! Love the wood background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your alternates! Tags and cards, all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...