My Blog List

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

ICS Blog Hop Gnome For the Holidays


Welcome to the September 2020 ICS Blog Hop!  Our theme this month is Mini Catalog Fun Folds.  Fun folds are some of my favorite cards to make!  The idea that you can have a 3D card that folds down and still fits into an A2 envelope to mail is just plain genius! I never tire of them.  #icsbloghop

I am using the adorable Gnome For The Holidays stamp set on page 23 of the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! This stamp set is adorable!

For my fun fold, I chose an easel card, so that I could make a little Gnome scene.





Thanks for stopping by this month.  Now please check out Lisa's beautiful creation!



If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love the chance to earn your business!  Just leave me a comment below and I will send you a complimentary catalog.

If you like this project, you can purchase the products I used by visiting my online store at:

https://territakashige.stampinup.net/

Happy hopping and thanks again for stopping by!

Hugs,

Terri


6 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...