My Blog List

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Sunshine and Smiles


Hi there!  Welcome to the February 2023 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  February's kit is adorable and is called Sunshine and Smiles.  It makes 9 cards, but I made 12 alternates using some Thick Basic White cardstock for my A2 bases.


Here are my alternatives:







Thank you for stopping by my little crafty corner of the internet!  Tricia's blog is next.  Please click the Next button below to see what she has made for us to enjoy!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator, and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please visit this link to sign up:

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2089211

Here is a preview of the March 2023 kit.  Also, it's Paper Pumpkin's anniversary, so there is a gift from Stampin' Up! included!


Keep creating!

Hugs,

Terri

6 comments:

  1. Such great ideas, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really extended this kit! Love the turtle under the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards! I love them and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to flip the rainbow on the side. I loved the ideas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...