My Blog List

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities All The Best

 


Happy Holidays and welcome to the December 2023 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog hop!  This months' kit is called "All The Best" and it makes beautiful cards.  


This time of year though I am working on finishing my 2024 calendars, so my alternate projects this month are calendars of course!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please click through the hop to see the creativity in action!

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or I am already your demonstrator and you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, please contact me by leaving a comment below.  

Thank you so much and enjoy the hop!

Happy New New!

Terri,


9 comments:

  1. Very nice alternate project. Sorry I couldn't join you this month. Happy New Year from Sydney, Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a stand up card to display, and the calendar idea is so timely! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great desk calendars!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great calendar idea! I just finished about 20 easel calendar to get rid of extra dsp! I'll definitely be casing this card! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea using these layers for your calenders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful alternatives, thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...