My Blog List

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

ICS Blog Hop Spring is Coming!

 


Welcome to the March 2024 ICS Blog Hop! This month our theme is Spring!  #icsbloghop

I made a card and a home decor piece this month.  They are coordinating and I think they represent not only Spring but check out the chocolate Easter bunny!  I also wanted to highlight one of the 2022-2024 In Colors, Parakeet Party.  It's my favorite!


I got this frame from the Dollar Tree!


Thank you visiting my blog on today's hop!  Please click the Next button below to visit Deb to see what she has created for us to enjoy!


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Please leave a comment below and I will mail you a complimentary catalog.

You can purchase Stampin' Up! products here:

Shop For Stamps, Paper, Project Kits, & Other Incredible Products (stampinup.com)

You can join my team here:

Join My Team (stampinup.net)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy the hop!

Hugs,

Terri


5 comments:

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...