My Blog List

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last Stamp Club Meeting!


















Hi everyone,

Here's a lovely group of ladies I get together with once a month for a Stampin Up Stamp Club. Last night was our last meeting for this g0-round and we had a card swap. Each person made 7 of the same cards and we swapped them. It was great fun and I now have some beautiful cards. The card on the bottom right is one of our projects from last night and I'll be giving it to my beautiful mom-in-law for Mother's Day.

Take care,

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri, What a great addition you were to the stamp club!! You always brought some fun and laughs to the group and I look forward to many more chances to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...