My Blog List

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Scrap Happy Place







Hi,

Since yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day, I thought I would show you my crafting oasis. It's in our home office, which is home to my husband's workplace, and also Star Trek and Twilight memorabilia, more of the latter. We purchased a Scrapbox a little over two years ago and it has twice the storage for half the price of most craft armoires. I can close it if necessary, but I never do. It's nice to be able to sit down for 15 minutes and have everything at my fingertips. I have my Cricut Expression 2 and my Cricut Imagine on a separate table to my left and my Your Story and TC Stampmaker on/in a smaller cabinet next to that table. Everything is organized (for the most part) and my daughter and the neighbor girls always know where to find something they might need for a project. I am one lucky girl to have a husband that spoils me!


Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...