My Blog List

Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Stamp Club Card Sketch Challenge

Hello!
My friend Heidi has a monthly Stamp Club and we had our first sketch challenge in February and here was mine.  Thanks Heidi for posting our cards on your blog!  To see all of the beautiful cards, please visit: http://stuckonstampin.blogspot.com/2012/03/sketch-inspiration-from-my-stamp-club.html.

I used Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper for this card.  This paper is available only until March 31 during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration and it's free with a $50 purchase.  You can purchase Stampin' Up! products here:  territakashige.stampinup.net.  To see all of the other beautiful Sale-a-bration products, click the link on the left.
Have a great Sunday!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri, Your card was so creative...I love the embossed buttons! I'm so glad you played along and I look forward to seeing next month's sketch challenge card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...