My Blog List

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Head start on Christmas cards using new goodies from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

Hi friends,

It's 80 degrees outside and I've been at my craft desk making Christmas cards using some new goodies I received yesterday from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  This year, the catalog runs longer and has many more choices.  You can get a head start too on your holiday crafting beginning August 1st!

Visit me at territakashige.stampinup.net to see more details. You can also email me at territaka@netscape.net to receive a free copy of the Holiday Catalog. 

Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Terri! I am proud of you for opening up your box of new goodies and getting right to work! :)

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Spring is Coming!

  Welcome to the March 2024 ICS Blog Hop! This month our theme is Spring!  #icsbloghop I made a card and a home decor piece this month.  The...