My Blog List

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Juicy" Brown Paper Gift Bag

I have been wanting to make this lemonade themed idea for almost a year, since I received a beautiful card for my birthday last summer.  I used the orange/lemon stamp from the Tart & Tangy retired Stampin' Up! set. I used a card front as decoration on a plain brown paper bag that I stamped my fruit using the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 In Color Raspberry Ripple.  This gift bag just makes me kinda thirsty!  Come check out Link Up Tuesday over at pinkcricut.com to see this bag and other beautiful crafty projects by very talented people (http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/07/link-tuesday-10/).

Have a great 4th tomorrow!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Spring is Coming!

  Welcome to the March 2024 ICS Blog Hop! This month our theme is Spring!  #icsbloghop I made a card and a home decor piece this month.  The...