My Blog List

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Can You Case It 18 - Thank You!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Here is my thank you card design for CYCI18.  You can never have enough thank you cards in my opinion.  Visit us at canyoucaseit.com to submit your entry!


For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Cherry Cobbler A2 Cardstock Base
Corner Rounder
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (soon to be retired and I am sad!)
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Chevron Ribbon
1/8" Silver Ribbon
In This Together Stamp Set from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog (available June 2nd).
Scalloped Tag Togger Punch
Large Oval Punch
Scalloped Oval Punch
"Thanks" from the Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede and Blush Blossom (retired) Stampin' Write Markers.
Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog (available June 2nd).

Note:  I used a retired Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker, but I can't wait to get the Blendabilities Skin Tones Set!

Good luck and thank you!

Terri

territaka@netscape.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...