My Blog List

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I started incorporating the Project Life style of scrapbooking into my memory keeping about a year ago and love it!  I was so happy when Stampin' Up! partnered with the wonderful Becky Higgins. 

This page incorporates Stampin' Up!'s new Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection and Day To Day photopolymer stamp set, and page protector, along with some Twilight embellishments (Dies Cuts with a View) that I've had waiting for a page.  We visited a Twilight filming location here in the Portland area and I think the page illustrates how easy it is to incorporate Project Life (R) by Stampin' Up! (R) along with your photos.

I hope you all got some scrapping done today!

Take care,
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...