My Blog List

Saturday, June 7, 2014

CYCI22 Can You Case It 22 - Father's Day

Happy Saturday everyone!

This Father's Day card is what you might call a CASE of a CASE with a twist.  I saw the original card on brandyscards.com (http://brandyscards.com/stampin-up-wetlands-stamp-set-video-tutorial/) and loved the idea of it for Father's Day.  Well, I CASED it and used it for my May Stamp Club ladies (I'll post those pics soon). 

After Stamp Club was done I still needed a Father's Day card for my father-in-law, so I CASED the original and came up with this card:


I used the following Stampin' Up products:

Soft Sky, Garden Green and Whisper White Cardstock
Pacific Point, Island Indigo and Tempting Turquoise Ink Pads
Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise
Stampin' Write Markers
Stampin' Sponge
Garden Green Candy Dots
Happy Father's Day from Teeny Tiny Wishes
Wetlands Stamp Set
Large Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch

Have a great weekend and head on over to canyoucaseit.com to enter your card!

Thanks,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...