My Blog List

Saturday, June 21, 2014

CYCI24 3-D!

Hello,

This week at canyoucaseit.com we are designing 3-D projects using Stampin' Up! products.  I just knew mine had to patriotic, so I reached for my June My Paper Pumpkin kit.


I used the following Stampin' Up! products (except the candy of course) to make this box:

Kraft Gift Box
June 2014 My Paper Pumpkin Kit Pinwheel, straw, Basic Gray Baker's Twine, banner and "celebrate" stamp
Night of Navy Ink Pad
Star Punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Circles Mask from Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
Craft Stampin' Pad in Whisper White
Brights Backgrounds Designers Series Paper Stack (for the firecracker) in Real Red
Jewel Rhinestones
Sticky Strip
Sponge Dauber
Stampin' Dimensionals
Tootsie Rolls

Thanks for stopping by and head on over to canyoucaseit.com to enter your 3-D project.

Have a great weekend!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...