My Blog List

Sunday, March 15, 2015

CYCI#61 Clean and Quick St. Patrick's Day Challenge

Happy St. Patrick's Day a couple of days early!  Welcome to the CYCI#61 Clean and Quick St. Patrick's Day challenge. Check out all the cards at www.canyoucaseit.com.
 

 I had this idea in my head so it only took about 10 minutes to put this card together.  I think my favorite part is the pot o' gold.


For this week's card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White Cardstock
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Work of Art Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch
Bird Builder Punch
Owl Builder Punch
Large Oval Punch
Decorative Label Punch
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad
Gold Sequin Trim
Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Markers

Have a wonderful St. Patty's Day and head over to www.canyoucaseit.com!

Thanks for stopping by,

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute St. Paddy's Day card. Love how you used the gold sequins for the gold in the pot

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Going to have to demo this next year for my club girls!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Spring is Coming!

  Welcome to the March 2024 ICS Blog Hop! This month our theme is Spring!  #icsbloghop I made a card and a home decor piece this month.  The...