My Blog List

Sunday, March 22, 2015

CYCI#62 Designer's Choice

Hello and welcome to Spring and to CYCI#62!  This week at www.canyoucaseit.com it's Designer's Choice.

 


I have to be honest.  The first couple of times I went through the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog, I passed by the Cheerful Critters stamp set.  I kept seeing cute cards made with this set and finally I decided I (needed) it......glad I did.




For this Designer's Choice card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Calypso Coral and Whisper White Cardstock
Cheerful Critters Stamp Set
Amazing Birthday Stamp Set
Best Year Ever Designer Series Sale-A-Bration Paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Daffodil Delight Medium Blendabilities Marker (discontinued)
Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Coastal Cabana ribbon)
Calypso Coral Ink Pad
Decorative Label Punch
Flower Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Jewel Rhinestone

Please check out all the wonderful cards by our design team at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Thanks!
Terri,

4 comments:

  1. Terri... love your team card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me smile ☺️ Love these lil critters!...B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great team card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card this week! Love how you mixed the patterns.

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Spring is Coming!

  Welcome to the March 2024 ICS Blog Hop! This month our theme is Spring!  #icsbloghop I made a card and a home decor piece this month.  The...