My Blog List

Sunday, October 18, 2015

CYCI#91 Color Challenge

 Hey friends!

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we are rocking a color challenge of browns, greens and neutrals:





 I have to admit that even though I am crazy about earth tones, I also like my brights!  I was a little hesitant to use this color combo with butterflies, but I think it turned out.


 

I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this color challenge card:

Mossy Meadow, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede and Whisper White Cardstock
Watercolor Wings Stamp Set
Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow Ink Pads
Gold Cording Trim
Bold Butterfly Framelits
Thread Linen
1/2" Circle Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots

Other:  Gold Wink of Stella Brush

Thanks for checking out my blog.  Now, head over to www.canyoucaseit.com to show us your crafty goodness and check out the awesome design team cards!


Terri,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...