My Blog List

Sunday, October 25, 2015

CYCI#92 A Sketch Challenge

Hi there!

Can you believe Christmas is two months from today?  It's about this time each year, where I have a moment of panic thinking I am behind.  Oh well......

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we are having a Sketch Challenge:





Here is my version:


A closer look at the poinsettia here.  I actually used some Designer Series Paper I have been hoarding!


I used the following Stampin' Up! Products for this card:

Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock
Retired Designer Series Paper (I believe it was called Candy Cane). 
Real Red Ink Pad
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Word Window Punch
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Festive Flower Builder Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Sponge
Mini Glue Dots
Dazzling Details

Have a wonderful week and make a card to show us at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Thanks for stopping by,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Delicate Wings

  Hello!  Welcome to the April 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Delicate Wings and it makes stunni...