My Blog List

Sunday, December 13, 2015

CYCI#99 Color Challenge

Hey friends!

This week at www.canyoucaseit.com it's all about color!



I love mostly traditional Christmas colors, but really any color combination can be fun.  I chose to go with the traditional red, white and green for this card:



 I first saw this cute reindeer on Dena Rekow's Youtube channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7c_YFzxJfE


I just knew I had to CASE her reindeer and so I made a bunch of them to use on cards. I think I made about 40 and used mostly paper scraps for the punch art.  My desk was a mess!

I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Real Red Glimmer Paper
Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Garden Green Ink Pad
Lighthearted Leaves Stamp Set
Tree Builder Punch
Owl Builder Punch
Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Fun Flower Punch
Extra-Large Oval Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
1/8" Striped Ribbon in Real Red
Stampin' Dimensionals
Wink of Stella (R) Glitter Brush in clear (sneak peek)
Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come check us out at www.canyoucaseit.com and show us your favorite holiday colors!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Terri,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...