My Blog List

Sunday, March 13, 2016

CYCI#111 Color Challenge

Hello!

It's time for some color!  This week at www.canyoucaseit.com we have a color challenge and were able to pick any 3 colors.  This challenge is also special to me because I started with CanYouCaseIt with CYCI#11 in March 2014 http://territerbear.blogspot.com/2014/03/cyci11-think-spring.html.




Here's my card ( I used 4 colors-shhh-don't tell anyone):



This card was made using the Love You Sew Hostess set from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.  I have to confess it's March already and it's the first time I used it.

I also used the following Stampin' Up! products for this card:

Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad
Pool Party and Perfect Plum Ink Pads
Rich Razzleberry Brights buttons

Other:  Sewing needle and thread, the real thing!

Thanks for stopping by and please head over to www.canyoucaseit.com to check out the great design team cards!

Have a wonderful week!

Terri,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...