My Blog List

Sunday, March 20, 2016

CYCI#112 A Sketch Challenge

Hello!

We have a great sketch by Elizabeth for our challenge this week at www.canyoucaseit.com:



I don't have any oval dies, so I wanted to figure how to be true to the sketch without.  I think it worked.  Here's my card:




I hope you like it! I have a lot of people in my life celebrating 50 this year.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products on this card:

Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo Cardstock
Striped Heart from the Hello Life Project Kit
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad
Large Numbers Framelits
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Number of Years Stamp Set
It's My Party Enamel Dots in Melon Mambo
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush in Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by this week!  I hope you decide to give this great sketch a try.  We'd love to see your work over at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Thanks!
Terri





1 comment:

  1. What a great "50" card. Someone is going to cherish it. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...