My Blog List

Sunday, May 15, 2016

CYCI#120 A Sketch Challenge

Hey there and welcome to another CYCI Sketch Challenge!

This is our sketch inspiration this week over at www.canyoucaseit.com:



And here is my version:


I tried a new technique (for me) on this card, I used bleach!  I've always wanted to, just never had.  It was so easy to just color in the spots after I heat embossed the flowers and let them cool.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products for this sketch challenge:

Whisper White, Whisper White Thick, Perfect Plum and Basic Black Cardstock
Grateful Bunch Stamp Set
Blossom Bunch Punch
Stampin' Emboss Black Embossing Powder
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad
Stampin' Dimensionals
Jewel Rhinestone
Heat Tool
Aqua Painter

Other:  Bleach

Thanks for checking out my card today!  Please visit www.canyoucaseit.com and see all of the talent displayed there, and then link up your own beautiful project.

Have a great week!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...