My Blog List

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

ICS Blog Hop Half Full

Hello and welcome to the December ICS Blog Hop!  This month our theme is a December to Remember, and we are showcasing cards or giftables.  For my projects, I chose both!


I wanted to make something with the Half Full stamp set (from the Stampin' Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog) and I instantly knew wine tags would be part of the gift.  



The wine tags needed some pretty packaging, and in came the criss-cross box (I got this project idea from Wendy Cranford on YouTube here):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpJ2gDx0Dcw



And, since we are nearing 2018, a calendar also had to make the list.   I chose the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack to make it more rustic.





Here are all 3 projects together (now I just need to get a bottle of wine to go with):


Projects Recipes (I have added them all at once):

Real Red Old Olive, Whisper White and Whisper White Thick Cardstock
Real Red Ink Pad
Cherry Cobbler Dark and Smoky Slate Light Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers
Glitter Enamel Dot (Old Olive)
Half Full Stamp Set
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush in Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals
Be Merry Designer Series Paper
Old Olive Baker's Twine
Lots of Labels Framelits
Stitched Shapes Framelits
Layered Oval Framelits
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
3" x 6" Gusseted Cellophane Bags
Gold Library Clips
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush in Clear
Other:  Square Coasters (Amazon) and Mini Tear-off Calendars (Taylored Expressions).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and next up in the hop is Candy Ford.  I am sure she's got something beautiful in store for us!


Have a fantastic day!

Terri











12 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your idea of making wine tags. Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! Love your calendar and card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you've done here with the Half Full stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun set!! And, yes, you do need to sip wine while making these. I think that's a rule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri I love this so much.....especially the calendar. Thanks for the great share I will be casing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those r awesome!!! and r u questioning sipping the wine? lol I thought it was a requirement!! lol merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects! I love this wine set and I'm so happy it is sticking around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how this all coordinates! Thanks for sharing all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects! They coordinate so well together!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Spring is Coming!

  Welcome to the March 2024 ICS Blog Hop! This month our theme is Spring!  #icsbloghop I made a card and a home decor piece this month.  The...