My Blog List

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

ICS Blog Hop Sale-A-Bration Inspiration


Welcome to the February 2023 ICS Blog Hop!  This month we continuing with Sale-A-Bration inspiration.  Sale-A-Bration runs from January 5, 2023 through February 28, 2023, so there is still time to get these products! #icsbloghop


These next four cards were made from card kits from my last event in January and feature the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper. 



I just love how a sampler can really let you run wild with ideas.  There is just more real estate to create with. This sampler and the first two cards in this post feature the Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper.


Thanks for stopping by my blog on our hop today!  Next up you will find Debbi and her creativity is amazing!  


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Please leave a comment below and I will mail you a complimentary catalog.

You can purchase Stampin' Up! products here:

Shop For Stamps, Paper, Project Kits, & Other Incredible Products (stampinup.com)

You can join my team here and there is a fabulous joining offer during Sale-A-Bration!  

Join My Team (stampinup.net)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Terri


3 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! I truly love how you've featured several Sale-a-bration products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects that showcase our Sale-a-bration items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every project is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Memorable Meadows

Welcome to the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  This month our kit is the Memorable Meadows kit.  The cards and die cuts an...